915 Spring Garden Art Studios
- Dora Ficher – Abstract colorful paintings inspired by life experiences
- Tish Ingersoll – paintings and drawings that merge organic and geometric elements, revealing the complexities of the human condition.
- Miriam Marshall – Intuitive works that explore color + line + texture + movement
- Donna Quinn – painting inspired by family, home and the stories produced by the fertile ground of youth
- Rick Wright – Architectural and Fine Art Photography, Caran D’ache figure drawings
1241 Carpenter St
- Stella Untalan – drawings and mixed media. Stella also runs heavybubble, a web service for artists. She’ll be hosting some of her web client artists, including
- Tim McFarlane – paintings based on relationships between time, memory, and movement
- Kellianne McCarthy – paintings and drawings
- tj walsh – paintings meant to inspire and connect the viewer to the essence of life, the spirit around them, accessed not through intellect, but through the heart
- Maryann Devine – portraits, drawings, photos and digital collages
- Amy Ralston – felted wool sculptures that engage both the intellect and the senses
- Kay Healy – screenprinted fabric installations
Doesn’t matter who you visit this weekend, just go see some new art!